Rebar Tie Wire – High Tensile Strength and Flexibility Binding Wire
Rebar tie wire, also called rebar tying wire, it has many advantages, such as high tensile strength, weather-resistance, corrosion-resistance, anti-rust and long service life. According to different surface treatments, it can be divided into galvanized rebar tie wire (electro galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized), PVC coated rebar tie wire and stainless rebar tie wire, etc. According to wire shapes, it can be divided into straight binding wire, loop tie wire, U type wire and coil rebar tie wire, etc. In addition, any PVC coated color wire can be accepted by our company.
Galvanized rebar tie wire.
PVC coated rebar tie wire.
- Material: low carbon steel Q195.
- Wire gauge: 0.7 mm – 4.0 mm.
- Type: galvanized, iron, loop tie wire, binding wire, electro galvanized rebar tie wire, etc.
- Tensile strength: 350–450 N/mm2.
- Elongating: ≥15% for galvanized iron wire.
- Color: all colors for PVC coated wire.
- Good tensile strength.
- Good flexibility and stability.
- Weather resistance.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Long service life.
Straight rebar tie wire.
Loop rebar tie wire.
Rebar tie wire baling steel bars.
- Tying and support of plants in gardens or other binding uses.
- Fixing steel tubes or other structure in architecture.
- As binding wire to bale subjects in daily life.
- Making some handicrafts.
- Plastic film inside, hessian cloth outside.
- Plastic film inside, weaving bag outside.
- In coils or spool, 50 kg, 25 kg, 5 kg, 2 kg, 500 g, 300 g, 200 g per coil.
- 20 coils/box, 24 boxes/pallet.
- Or according to customer's requirements.