Metal wire covers galvanized wire, stainless steel wire and annealed wire
Our factory mainly manufactures and exports hot dipped galvanized wire, electro galvanized iron wire, annealed wire, black iron wire, PVC wire and other different materials wires. There also are different formed wires, such as, baling wire, big coil wire, small coil wire, PVC coated wire, tie wire, spool wire, quick link bale ties, cut wire, steel fiber, welding wire, spring wire, U wire.
We use the most advanced production and test machines. We check both the physical and chemical properties of our products like the chemical composition, wire diameter tolerance, tensile strength, etc. Our staff mastered into the production process service, such as wire drawing, galvanizing, zinc coating, annealing, and plastic coating of wire, winding, coiling, cutting and packing. It guarantees the quality of our wires.
Hot-dip galvanized wire offers excellent flexibility and softness. The zinc coating can be 100g/m2, 200g/m2 and 300g/m2. Its common sizes are from BWG8# to BWG16#. Single coil package of hot-dip galvanized wire can be different from 10kg to 1000kg. It is extensively used in construction, handicrafts, woven wire mesh, express way fencing mesh, packaging of products and other daily uses.
Electro galvanized wire has the characteristics of thick zinc coating, good corrosion resistance and firm zinc coating. This wire ranging from BWG5# to BWG28# is the mostly used for customers, with zinc coat from10g/m2 to 25g/m2 and Tensile strength from 40kg/mm2 to 85kg/mm2. Our electro galvanized wire can be supplied in the form of coil wire, spool wire or further processed into straightened cut wire or U wire.
We offer two kinds of annealed wire including bright annealed wire and black annealed wire with wire diameter from 5mm to 0.15mm. Annealing is intended to regain ductility which it had lost during drawing. It is made of carbon steel wire, used for weaving, baling in general.
If you want to learn technology about our metal wire, please note the news of our website, where has latest product and technical information, you also can email us email@example.com. When you quote or order metal wire, please specify its materials and wire diameter as below two examples:
Wire binding, 0.914mm 20 SWG DIA,
galvanized mild steel solid
Diameter: 0.914mm × 20 SWG
Mass: APPROX 25 OR 50kg ROLLS
Material: galvanized annealed mild steel
Wire: galvanized , Annealed mild steel
Galvanized iron wire
Standard – JIS 3502 class one or equivalent
Diameter- 2.2 ± 0.05mm
Draw ability up to 0.75mm
Zinc coating 25gm/m2 (Min)
Tensile strength 35 – 70kgs/mm2
Weight of a single coils 100Kgs
Material should be soft annealed and the surface shell finished by uniform and bright galvanizing.
The coating shell not be removed during production.
Overlap welding is not accepted.
- Flat wire coiled like a spring, 302 or 304, OD = 0.188”, thickness = 0.0215”, max. gap between two convolutions = 0.015”. Initial length = 2000’.
- Black soft annealed wire in 1,30mm diameter in 40kg coils.
- Oiled black annealed wire (wire wrapping pickup 1.7mm diameter) for agricultural use, reel 50kg.
- Soft black wire BWG8, 14, 18 in 50kg roll, oiled and protect with plastic and hessian cloth.
- Black soft wire annealed SAE 1006 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm, 2.5mm, 3.1mm.
- Rebar tie wire 6 inch long, 16 gauge black, soft annealed with loops. 1000 pieces per coil.
- Black annealed wire, BWG 18, straight or double twisted, rolls of 1kg (machine rolled or hand rolled).
- Silver nickel wire AgNi10/ bath-solution, with 2mm diameter in soft finish.
- Hot dipped galvanized wire 320 -450N /mm2, Ø 0,45mm on K200 waxed and oiled, in 2.5kg coils , bundled in 10 coils.
- Galvanized iron wire electro type for the following sizes BWG 21, 12, 14 weight of the coil 25kg.
- Zinc bathed galvanized iron wire 2mm, 70gr/m2 and tensile between 30 to 45kg/mm2, in roll of 500-800kg.
- Galvanized wire 2mm - 3.10mm, SAE 1045, 180gr Zn, and it is used for wire drawing for industrial slings.
- 0.3mm soft steel wire hot dipped galvanized 25gr/m2, continuous length no knots or welds, packing on plastic spool.
- Galvanized low carbon steel, zinc coating 160gr/m2, diameter 3.76mm, tensile strength 550 to 760Mpa, used for fencing mesh.
- Triple galvanized wire diameter 1.80 - 4.00mm, zinc coating 198 - 275g/m2, tensile strength 70-80kg/mm2.
- Galvanized steel wire for armouring, wire dia. 0.90 - 3.15mm, min. mass of coating 145-255g/m2, tensile strength 350-500N/mm2.
- Stainless wire with highest breaking strength and corrosion resistance, min. breaking load 2600lbs, suitable for used in standard service and CO2 environment.
- 3.80mm redrawn galvanized wire, tensile strength: 500-600N/mm2, zinc coating: 60-100 gr/m2, Dia. Tolerance: +/- 0.03.
Annealed Wire is made of carbon steel wire, used for weaving, baling in general. Applied for home use and the construction. The annealed wires have black annealed wire, bright annealed wire and so on.
Soft annealed wire, is also written as soft annealed iron wire, annealed iron wire or oxygen-free annealed iron wire. It is used for weaving, baling in general application.
Black Iron Wire is offered in the form of coil wire, tie wire or cut into straight wire. It is more economic compared with Annealed Wire.
Annealed wire is made with iron wire or carbon steel wire. With the packing of spools or coils, it is deployed in construction and in agriculture.
2012 07 14
Stainless steel wire mesh: soft stainless steel wire and stainless steel wire mesh specification on show. The stainless steel wire and mesh materials can be SS 304, 306.
2012 07 13
High Carbon Steel Spring Wire with various class galvanized types.
2012 07 16
Stainless steel wire with wide ranges of wire diameters is widely used in industries and electric fields. Stainless steel wire is as piano wire in piano with corrosion resistance.
2012 06 14
Round copper wire will meet or exceed ASTM specification. Round Copper Wire is available in standard tempers, and to customer specification.
2012 06 16
Galvanized Zinc-Coated Steel Wire technology info and packing types.
2012 07 06
Hot dipped galvanized wire: Hot dipped galvanized iron wire is also called hot dip galvanized wire, hot dipped galvanized steel wire and hot dipped galvanized wire.